1. Is there a way to block getting your Facebook friends' incessant updates on their Farmville progress in your newsfeed? If I have to read about another friend finding a lonely lost calf wandering in their field, I will defriend post haste. Invent this ASAP or give me the dets of how to STOP THE FARMVILLE MADNESS. Thank you. (ETA: I found the secret to hiding the fuck out of this application on FB just now. My fool friends are lucky)
2. I also want a new iPhone app and Tweetdeck modification that will allow me to follow these damn lists I have created because Twitter offered that handy option. I need this on my mobile situation so I don't have to go to the Twitter page to follow a list because hello how else am I going to follow the #eastcoaststormofthecentury at work/metro/in bed? Make this happen someone.
3. Could I please get a volunteer to go upstairs and tell my neighbor that her footfalls make her sound fat? Is that mean? Yes, yes it is but after 6 months of hearing her insist upon walking around in her own apt, I think it is warranted. I never claimed to be kind.
4. I recently came out. Like tonight. Yes I Am Finding Kristen Stewart Hot These Days Sue Me. I care not about her actressy skills or the fact that she is half my age. *cough* Have you seen the trailer for Runaways? I rest my case and also never claimed not to have a thing for bad girls. Fine whatever.
5. I suppose no one cares that I am in the playoffs for my fantasy football league but me. Don't come calling when I win that 150 bucks. Now I ain't saying you a gold digger...
My final thought for the evening is this: Lady GaGa - fan of ugly, things that are free, drama, designing criminals, horror/psycho, fashion, and vertical sticks. Oh and also love + romance, esp of the bad variety.
ETA: Snow pictures from this morning. Prob 10" at this point and still coming down.
.jpg)
.jpg)
ETA #2: Dogs in snow

3 comments:
Can't stop watchin' the dogs frolickin'.
1. Seriously, this is one of the reasons I haven't gone onto FB much lately. Drives me nuts.
3. Darling, I must inform you that skinny hipsters with their big fat shoes make a lot of noise too. Trust me on that.
4. Ew! But darling, you've been down the jailbait road before with SoN haven't you?
Oh those crazy loveable dogs. One wants to just hug them for their joy at being with the snow.
Nice video, nice piece. Thanks
Post a Comment