11/21/2005

Coach Hair

As you know, I enjoy women's basketball and watch quite a bit of it. I also happen to think one's hair says a lot about a person. So I've put together a little presentation of what I like to call: Coach Hair. You know what I'm talking about. Here's a little sample for your viewing pleasure. Bonus points for identifying the coach.














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey is it just the pro coaches or does it include the college coaches too? Because, damn, one of those hairstyles had to come off of Pat Summit, didn't it?!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hum...this is a hard one. It's a trick question, right? Okay, from top to bottom. Here it goes. Freddie Mercury, Imogene Coca, Rip Tayler, Carol Burnette, Spiky Zora Jones and at the bottom of the totum pole is Reba Macintire. Okay, how'd I do? I think I might have gotten one wrong. Later baby doll.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Ooops, I missed the fourth one down. Okay I'm stumpped on that one. Looks like my High School phyz-ed teacher, Ms Sargent, but I'm not sure. Okay I give, Uncle, uncle. later baby doll.