11/15/2005

Welcome to Kansas!

...which is what you'll hear in a sing-song voice when you stop to comment on the fact that 3 days ago, we set a record high of 80 and today it is now snowing. Don't like the weather? Just wait a few days! Gotta love those weather cliches...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Michigan - ditto! Except here the cliche is "wait a few minutes". We're getting that snow tomorrow.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

baby doll, funny weather there. My brother lives in some dinky little town in Kansas. what is the name...Mayberry or something like that. I have not heard from him this week. Snow, how wonderful. Lucky you...It's 76 degrees here. Yawn! It was a tad cold this morning. A light sweater would do, but I wanted to wear leather, so I did. It was nice and toasty. It was warm in the office...I turned the AC on to cool it to a comfortable 76/77 degrees. The Leaves on most of the trees are just now starting to turn autumn colors. I love it. I'll wait a few more days then I'll take a pic. It hasn't snowed here since January of 1999. Make a snow man for me...please...pretty please.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I've lived in 10 different cities and five states during my lifetime...and in each and every one of those places they had the same weather cliche!! Why is that anyway? Everyone thinks they're special or something?!

That cold front hit San Antonio a couple of hours ago and it's welcome relief here. We've had an exceptionally warm Fall. Blech! Bring on the cool...but no snow please.