Aye, so yesterday, I hiked out with the Fool and we camped out at an area lake. The weather was beautiful and it was a perfect day/night for camping. I took the Baby Dog (who has been crashed all day since we got home; very tired from all that running and exploring and swimming) and we had a great time. However, I'm a light sleeper and I have a really hard time when I camp so basically I finally fell asleep for about an hour or so at 430am. In that time, I tried to get comfortable (failed) and listened to a pack of wild coyotes running and howling up on the ridge not far from my tent. They make really strange noises and at one point, it sounded like a pack of monkeys. I don't mind sharing space with wildlife (in fact, the bald eagles are in town and I saw two of them while I was out there) and I love nothing more than hanging by the fire. However, my body has informed me that it does not appreciate the lack of sleep and the huge stick I apparently slept on all night. Good times...
If it weren't for the season premier of the L Word tonight (which I did not like), I would have been in bed hours ago, sleeping in comfort. Alas, I'm headed horizontal right now. Good night!
ps. cheet, I've had two dreams in a row with you in it which makes me wonder how you're doing. I'ma gonna email you to make sure I'm not having premonitions. fbtcn
1/08/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment