1/09/2006

This is the way that they List and loooovvve

So this is how I'm spending my time off, listing the order in which I'd like to sample the L Word girls. Sad, shallow, and true. But can you match the reasons why with the right person?

WHO

1. Carmen
2. Bette
3. Dana
4. Shane
5. Tina
6. Lara
7. Alice
..and in the if-I-must* category:
8. Helena
9. Jenny

WHY (not in order)

a. girl next door + bfast in bed
b. benefactor with benefits
c. laugh, sex, laugh, repeat
d. two words: best rack
e. might be scary enough to be fun
f. stamina + smile = winner
g. nurturing, comfort sex
h. two more words: power suits
i. would go down on me in a theater


*Not that they're unattractive but jesus, their characters...

Am I missing anyone?

1 comment:

vivvy said...

What about Kit? I'm certain you could swing her to the dark side for a night, sweetie.

As for the matchup...I've tried but I can't get it make sense. So here's my list:

1. Bette
2. Tina
3. Carmen
4. Helena [I can't help it...it's the weird quasi-British accent]
5. Lara
6. Alice
7. Shane
8. Dana [argh...Skeletor!]
9. Jenny [only if I get to spank her very, very hard for very, very bad writing. "You will never slap! write ANYTHING slap! that takes place in a circus slap! EVER AGAIN!" slappity slap slap Of course, she'd do it again then, wouldn't she?]