Ahh, indulging in my favorite Aussie*
LJ hits 4000, holla!*who, you know, said hey to me in that accent** of hers at the Mystics game...jealous?
**speaking of sexy accents, along with Australian and Irish, I gotta say on record that I love the whole Canadian thing, eh?

6 comments:
ahem...well now. Canada's a big country with a heaping helping of different accents.
From the Newfoundland array of dialects, to the francophone quebec thing-y, to the west coast laid back kinda thingy.
Soooo....don't want to be all up in your grill...but could you be more specific?
Canadians, huh? Me and my girl have the BIGGEST crushes on Stacey Dales. *siiiigh*
During the game last night, after LJ hit 4000, they played little video clips of different teammates congratulating her. Sue's came first, and she said, at the end, 'You're definitely my bestie. I love you, mate.' Awwwwwwww.
t_h: True, there are like 33 million Canadians up there apparently; some specificity should be required. I gotta say, I like the eh thing alot, it's so unconscious when it slips in there. And frankly, if a Canadian can speak French, that's alot of goodness right there, best of both worlds. So. Canada, it's all good for this American!
360: Total OTP those two, total. :)
babes...sweetie, nice pic. Yeah she's cute and talented...and sexy. I wonder. Hum...do you think a gal like her and a gal like me could...yeah I know she plays basketball and I play softball and the harmonica, but weird things happen all the time, right.
I played in high school and I think I could give her a good one on one work out.
Nice pic babes, ciao.
for me canadian accent is too much like an american one except for the oots and the ehs. what really does it for me is a proper welsh accent! don't think there are many welsh basketball players though :-(
ravaj: Welsh, Scottish, Irish..it's all music to my ears! I once had a crush on a woman from Cardiff based soley on how she said Hello. It doesn't take much apparently!
Post a Comment