8/21/2007

I spy...

Well.

On the orange line tonight, someone shit their pants (or produced an uncanny facsimile thereof). Nice. I changed cars at the next stop...to the car with the crying baby. It was at that point, I just turned up the Split Lip and gave up.

On the next leg of my journey, I recognized another commuter and added him to the list. He is now the Dennis Green Doppleganger and he joins Tall Asian iPod Guy and Circe Nightshade (aka "Cape Lady"). Yeah, I can see this Spot-A-Metro-Commuter becoming a regular feature here. (A variation might be Celebrity-Metro-Lookalike: I saw a Stevie Nicks on the redline yesterday. No shawl though and probably on her way to work at the Fajita Round-up. Holla, pip!)

And you wonder why I drink?

So this might be the last post before I leave for the weekend. I hardly need tell you how much I'm looking forward to this. I won't be sharing any salacious details of my Canadian exploits (sorry to disappoint my friends from the Middle East who routinely search for terms like "nippy fucky" and land on my blog). I will say, however, that said exploits will not only be salacious and libidinous, but also possibly gay. Like very very gay. And also the best. Ever.

And with that I bid you adieu!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'm not even an SNL fan (it wasn't funny anymore once I was old enough to watch it, I'm just a baby after all) but that episode is a classic!

Pipistrello said...

so, one has to ask, when seeing Stevie Nicks on her way to the Fajita Roundup, did you say "Stand Baaaaack"??

I downloaded the sketch from YouTube using Tube Sock and it entertains Lyle as we commute to work on a regular basis. Then again just about anything with pictures and sound entertains Lyle, but at least it entertains me too...

vivvy said...

Have a fabulous time, darling. Remember, they expect us back at Promises at Sunday, 11 pm. Don't stray or they'll make us do that "trust" exercise again.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Sweetie babes, have a wonderful time...that is so cool.

So you won't be sharing...dang. I guess I'll have to rent some porn. Hey I might see someone I know.

Ciao babes.