Hey-lo..
For those keeping track, I have racked up nosebleed #3 tonight. Darling, the decandent 80's are finally coming back to haunt us!
Let's see, what else? You know, it's really hard to follow something like that; everything is sort of letdown after a good nosebleed discussion. How about the fact that I purchased my very own GPS unit so that I might travel about the region with semi-confidence? Miss Stevens, I must say, has already led me astray so I am not entirely ready to let it just ride. How about the fact that that lesbian halloween party was heavy on the halloween but light on the lesbians? I was misled! False advertising! It was a 60-40 strai/gay split, the same odds you'd find at a Home Depot on Saturday afternoon. Oh, speaking of strai, my friend A got some serious action this weekend and texted me with the following (not kidding): it hurts to walk. To which I say, FINALLY. Enough of the cry-babying.
I will be traveling next week for a brief work visit to the great state of Missouri. I had originally attempted to turn that trip into a long weekend to the neighboring state, but alas, flight prices are crazy right now so had to ditch that plan. Too bad, could def use a dose of home to get me through the next month or two. The week after that I'm headed out to California. Will say hey to LiLo for you. Holla! (does that ever get old? Never, I say)
I think I have exhausted all the possibilities, my work here is done.
I made you a present, you’ll never expect it - Menomena
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You’re headed out to my state (of insanity) and you didn’t even tell me? I’d get huffy, but I’m too busy putting money on how long it will take La Lohan to fall off the wagon. I give her ‘til Thanksgiving, tops. No one can make it through the holidays dry. No one.
Ms Snarker! If you are anywhere near Irvine, have my peeps call your peeps, we'll do lunch. Frankly, I need to consult a map b/c I don't know exactly where that is. And since we're already planning to drag LiLo on to that show Intervention, I'll be going back to Cali (to Cali to Cali etc) come January on 3 separate trips to 3 diff places. Surely our paths will cross? Hoosier-twin power, activate!
Hey babes...Coming here to California!!! I hope the weather is perfect for your visit.
How was the Halloween party? Did you get dressed up in costume?
Lots of costumed kids came to my door...I love the little ones and laugh at he bigger ones in their excitement. Funny how they run from house to house.
Later babes.
Post a Comment