
This is the first of a missive from my many upcoming work travels. Remember the fun that was Ocala, FLA? Yes well, welcome to my life for the next three months. Trips and trips and trips. So briefly, I'm in Tennessee, Tennessee. Found a lovely brewery for beer and appreciate the area so no complaints. Short trip, back tomorrow in the D of C so attempting to enjoy my visit despite the work/stress/whatnot. Expect more of these posts in the upcoming months, hopefully with real live pix and exciting stories of people I meet in airport bars. Stay tuned!
ps. Did you know Pat Summit rules this town with an iron fist? Oh yeah..
ETA: You will also enjoy a number of these Edited to Adds wherein I post follow-ups from the airport bar because my flight is delayed. In this one, I will tell you that I am enjoying a Coors Light in a small Ruby Tuesdays and the server gal looks/talks like Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama which is not a bad thing. I can also recommend that you should Tap Into Good Times on your next visit here. That is all.
ETA2: Yeah, I can see this becoming a regular feature wherein my flight is delayed 2 hours, I consume some beer, take random pictures with my phone, and start rocking uncontrollably. Holla!

1 comment:
sweetie babes...I've always said you rock! This photo is my proof. hehehe
ciao sweetie babes.
Post a Comment