7/31/2008

Down with OPP

As I was saying to V, O how I wish for the halcyon days of mimosas and the gays! It feels like a lifetime ago. Alas/alack, I have been spun into the whirlwind of accounting and contracting. Yes, a psychologist attempting to interpret budget dreams. Ironically, it really is all about whose is bigger. And to take this metaphor even further, a cigar would end up costing $7.4mil, fully loaded with fringe, G&A, and fee. That is a large cigar and frankly, as much as I like to smoke one now and then, I always regret it in the morning. I don't even know where I am going with this anymore, better just build in enough ODCs to make it work.

HELP!! I want to go back to my own life!

3 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spiky Zora Jones said...

Oh sweetie, I agree. You need to become you.

Do you want to go back to doing what you did before? Or do you want to move forward to what you want to become?

I can't help you get to the place you want to be...but I can offer you an ear that will listen and not judge and I can send you my best possitive thoughts...oh and an ehug. :)

Ciao baby doll...have a wonderful weekend.

El N said...

szj: Thanks, I'm actually not feeling too bad or stressed. Just under a deadline. I still got my midwestern mojo going so it ain't no big thang!