It's ok if you haven't, I know you're busy. Worrying about my deteriorating mental state is not a part of your job description, it's cool. Let us all trust that 9 days away from Dumb City and my robotech job will partially cure what ails me. I am making myself inaccessible to anyone with a 703 or 202 area code. I will be on a pontoon on a lake in Northern Indiana, I will be in a field with my people in Kansas, I will not be here in this place.
I am also trusting that when(if?) I come back, I will be rested and renewed or at the very least, I will have a plan in place for achieving such a state. There are plans and potentials and possibilities. We shall see what develops. I am hoping this not only for myself, but for the safety of others.
I am contemplating not taking my computer but I promise to take pictures and have stories to tell of what I can only imagine will be exploitations/corruptions/disruptions and all around Midwestern shenanigans. I am going to leave you with a pretty picture taken by (correction) my Canadian tourist on the west coast. I bid you farewell!

2 comments:
Darling, I hope you have a wonderful time in the great midwest, where the beer flows like mountain streams, where the men are stoic and proud and the women have high blood pressure because of it.
When you return we'll touch base about our Promises reunion...
sweetie babes...have a wonderful vacation. Don't worry about anything here. If you get lost ask the man with the sunglasses and binoculars for directions. It always worked for me.
I like that photo...bring back lots of photos.
Post a Comment