But Yaddo's loss is our gain! Yes, your friend and mine has chosen to summer this weekend in the District. With Lilo and Sam in NYC this weekend, V felt it best to escape the media circus that would have ensued upon her return -- it is a little known fact that Linds' infamous cokepants were in fact a pair of Vivvy's capris she had indiscreetly left behind in Sam's dj booth last year. Quel le scandal!
Our tour schedules have been so hectic, it's been quite impossible to coordinate brunch and such. So this visit should finally allow us to finish our much delayed screenplay Hoboken or Bust for the annual Promises Reunion Talent Show. [FYI, we are currently casting and are seeking a Charo - must love coochie (coos). Interested parties please send headshot and guitar demo. Thanks.]
So yes, I have prepared my literary hero her own writing studio complete with a brand new bottle of Stoli, candy gauloises, and a framed photograph of Anais Nin's bare bottom. That should do the trick. Wish us luck!
ETA/FYI: This pretty much defined our weekend.

2 comments:
Darling, it was a perfect weekend, and you are the mistress of mixology.
p.s. Those black dogs are missing me terribly, I just know it!
Oh. (pout) I wish I could have caught your tour, but I'm not up for parole till next month...dang!
My body shot and guitar/kazoo solo are in the mail. And yes, I love coochie (coos) lots.
Ciao sweetie babe.
Post a Comment