8/10/2008

Cruel Dictator or Sybil? You decide

Yeah, so I was bored tonight and did the face recognition thing with a picture of mine. I am not sure how I feel about this.

MyHeritage:

4 comments:

vivvy said...

Personally, I see the Billy Zane in you.

Pipistrello said...

Personally I think Helen Hunt is the only one who looks like she could be your sister. As for Saddam...was this just visual or a personality test too? Because as we've seen, traffic can get you cranky and well...

Spiky Zora Jones said...

hehehe, sweetie, babes...that viv just cracks me up.

Hey I would say if you and I went to the clubs on sunset and off sunset, you could get us to the front of the line and in with free drinks because they would think you were Katherine Heigl. You could introduce me as your twin sis.

Ciao babes.

El N said...

I've decided it's the expanse of forehead and the apple-cheeked smile. Yeah, me and Saddam, sharing an ice cream cone at the country fair. Or not so much...anymore.