8/15/2008

Like I need some new direction

Quick post, but file this under Oh yeah, I live here now, don't I?:

This morning I had a dream that I was in downtown DC and there was a terrorist attack and bombs all over the city. People were going nuts and running around, chaos, buildings collapsing etc, and I was trying to figure out what to do/where to go. At some point, we heard that NYC was under attack too. Sometime during this, I called my mom and she said "You need to get out of there" and the end of the dream, I was left to figure out if I was going to walk to Virginia and beyond. I was ready to make that walk.

So yeah, a nice anxiety dream to ring in the weekend. After that and a day of potentially dealing with another huge proposal, I shall be going out to drink now. Goodnight!

No comments: