Unfortunately, I had to take a pix of a pix with my blurry blackberry camera b/c I lost the connector to my camera in the Great Cord Loss of 08. Anyway, you get the picture (get it?):

Oh, and here is a picture taken sometime on Saturday of this weekend when I pulled a marathon session at the B.Porter building. It's a blurry view of DC from downstairs right after a pretty awesome thunderstorm had moved through. I only happened to notice that there was actually weather that day because I took a minute to go buy caffeine to get me through something very tedious with someone very annoying.But enough bawlbabying, it ain't no big thang, I'm still slow-walking on the Metro and breathing deep. Yeah, that's how I roll.

2 comments:
Sweetie, I think the blurberry works wonders on his visage.
Ha...sweetie babes, I think this is the best picture of him I've seen ans so not as stupid.
Post a Comment