Hey yeah, she's tough. I wouldn't want to miss a game either. My sister Lupe, a star running back in an all girls football league in the Anaheim California area, broke her leg. She loved playing the game but had to hang up her pads and helmet. She is a tough cookie, but the Doc said after her knee surgery that she would not be able to play for a long while. Give me a basketball anyday and just watch me play shooting guard. Played 21 against Deb at the park Saturday. It was close but she beat me. She is fab competition. I'll get her next time.
Hey, just a quick missive on the play offs. Lindsy played but Yolanda was hot and Kara put the pressure on with a 3 pointer. Con had a chance but didn't make them when it counted most. I don't see Con losing a second if they control the boards. Dominating the rebounds is the key to beating Sac. Oh, yeah and a tad more defense. Gotta get in their face with your hands protecting the passing lanes and taking away those easy shots. I think rebounds stats were pretty even in the Sun loss. Sparks aren't in it, but I am still so used to rootin against Sac.
3 comments:
Hey yeah, she's tough. I wouldn't want to miss a game either. My sister Lupe, a star running back in an all girls football league in the Anaheim California area, broke her leg. She loved playing the game but had to hang up her pads and helmet. She is a tough cookie, but the Doc said after her knee surgery that she would not be able to play for a long while. Give me a basketball anyday and just watch me play shooting guard. Played 21 against Deb at the park Saturday. It was close but she beat me. She is fab competition. I'll get her next time.
Hey, just a quick missive on the play offs. Lindsy played but Yolanda was hot and Kara put the pressure on with a 3 pointer. Con had a chance but didn't make them when it counted most. I don't see Con losing a second if they control the boards. Dominating the rebounds is the key to beating Sac. Oh, yeah and a tad more defense. Gotta get in their face with your hands protecting the passing lanes and taking away those easy shots. I think rebounds stats were pretty even in the Sun loss. Sparks aren't in it, but I am still so used to rootin against Sac.
Yo is unstoppable, true dat!
Post a Comment