11/01/2005


As the Hamburger Helping Hand and as a beeuuuteeful butterfly (I'm in black behind the ghost) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Soooo...awesome. You had the coolest costumes. Your mom is so creative and very talented. My mother made me a Mexican pinata costume. Yeah, I took a beating but this pinata fought back. Just kidding. You don't think I'd get into a Pinata costume, do yah? I'd like to be The Hamburger Helping Hand next year but I'm leaning towards a cowgirl outfit. I will have to practice my John Wayne walk, I have a whole year to perfect it, pilgrim.
Hey my Zorro (Zora) costume was the bomb. That means cool, right?Deb loved it and kept coming around for kisses, more than usual...I think it was the mask. She wants me to be a belly dancer next year. She's a perv. Don't watch a Shakira video and claim to be able to do what she does. I was kidding when I said I could do that stuff. So why do I say yes?I do that and she has to dress up as Sharon Stone without the ice pick. I can then play, bad cop. Hey once she hears about the cowgirl costume idea, I think she'll change her mind and I won't have to take a dancing class just to prove I can do it. To hell with it all, I say. Per your advice, I'm going to a movie next year. There I can get felt up and makeout and who knows what.
Hey...this just came in. Take a look at this...Hope you aren't Republican, as it might sting. http://www.thefrown.com/frowners/becomerepublican.swf
Later babes, hey it's /becomerepublican.swf