So today it was in the low 60s here so I decided to wear jeans when I went out and about, like one does. Around 4ish or so, I had occasion to walk by a full length mirror and I stopped, checking out the goods. I was horrified! I'm wearing this pair of jeans from Old Navy, kind of baggy, definitely not tight. But there in the frontal region, is what looks like a very visible cameltoe. Wha???!! And I'm like, wait a minute..so I move a little and yes, do a quick hand check. Lo and behold, for some odd reason, the baggy fabric in the front there creases just so and is a little faded, folds weirdly and in these jeans, I have a faux cameltoe. TOTALLY not me, I swear. Listen, I'm one to claim my shame, but the CT? Not mine, never has been, never will be.
So then I'm in quite a quandry b/c hello, I don't want to end up on sketchy website for a transgression I did not commit. I notice that if I stand still, CT. Even if I hitch my jeans down low over my hips, CT.
IT'S THE FABRIC, PEOPLE.
Buuutt, if I move quick enough, there's no time for the folds to fold and the faux toe to appear. So for the rest of the day, I attempted to remain in perpetual motion. I was like the wind. Thank god I didn't have to stand around at a bus stop or wait in line at the bank.
I really really don't want to be that girl, esp in this day and age of camera phones and the internet. I am many things, but I shall not be CT-y. I am retiring those jeans as of this moment and they shall only be used for mowing the grass or walking the dogs. And that is all I have to say about that. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweetie, need I remind you that you had a serious cameltoe in that spandex outfit you wore for Cirque de Soleil?
Darling, that was art. I wore even less for Zumanity when I was your understudy.
Post a Comment