2/20/2007

If it's deleted, did it ever really exist?

Hi. How are you? You okay? Been thinking about you. Been real busy. Crazy too. I'm still here. Not gone yet. Still very much here.

So, guess what? I accidentally deleted last year. You know, 2006? I'll spare the details. Too painful. Every picture I ever took in 2006. Yeah. Gone. The curse of digital. The curse of memory sticks. The curse of it all. Oh, there was talk. Restoration this. Hidden files that. I hold out little hope. Shhhh, let us not speak of it ever again. Let us focus on the here and now. Let us be thankful for one piece of 2006 I did save. That is what matters. It will be ok. We will carry on. We will be fine. We have this.

1 comment:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Pretty doggie. Sorry you lost history. Yes, history is the past, so lets talk of the future. Hum, Einstein said of the future. "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough. See! It was right here and went right by and is now, history." Ha! Actually i said the last part. I so know what you're thinking, SZJ, see a doctor. Quick!