ETA: Ok, partial report: Game was awesome, had great seats, LJ rules. The end!
ps. I have some vids but no time to upload right now. Will come back and update. Because I know you can't wait. Don't lie.
pps. AND yet another Midwest Represent moment, the lady sitting next to us at California Burrito lives in Kansas City and she overheard us talking about it and gave us a high-five. We are everywhere.
ppss. I'm traveling tomorrow for work and will be in the lovely state of Kentucky for almost a week. Jealous?

2 comments:
Oh sweetie. baby, it's so not worth it sometimes. My girl came home one day after a visit to her hair consultant. She was so pissed. I dared not say...I told you so. I had said. "Don't go there, she will f*ck up your hair..remember my hat phase."
Babes...I totally loved that ride to your work. It was awesome. I so wanted to say...hello to someone and show them my coin trick. Babes if that doesn't impress them, I go with my nephew's favorite..."Hey, pull my finger."
That train is packed...don't you want to scream.."Spread out bitches!"
I love your voice...it's so nice and cute. Hey can you take us to the museum next week and buy me an ice cream or a Vermeer.
eln...you're a diamond. I hope you enjoyed the all-star game. later.
szj: Guess what, I actually like my hair now. It, as they say, grew on me. Don't tell Roxanne!
Post a Comment