To be honest, all this boring talk of work and travel and whatever else I write about is getting to me. Metro this, DC that. No one really cares, right? Instead, for just one damn post, I am going to talk about sex because this is America and we do that here. I talk all the time about my friend A and her sex life, but what about me and my needs? Seriously. I feel like I've let my friends from Iran down by not focusing on what's really important in this crazy fucked up world. Namely: nookie.
I'm a big fan, first off. Let's get that out of the way. Big fan, even bigger advocate, and frankly, an enthusiastic practioner. There are very few things I dislike about it. As long as it doesn't involve children, animals, snuff films, or the use of bodily waste products, I pretty much give a thumbs up. Some things do fall under the category of whatever-floats-your-boat-but-I'll-sit-this-ride-out-thanks such as things that scare me/not in a good way, furries, and pretending to be a baby who needs diapered. I'm also not so much into sticking a bunch of pins or needles in my/anyone else's body and I can't say I'd be up for trying to break any world records involving length/girth/quantity. That's just me.
So what floats my boat? I have made a handy list and I heartily recommend you at home make your own so that you can create your own consciousness raising moments on your next trip to Home Depot or the grocery store. Here are things or situations or personality types or physical attributes or whatnot that turn/turned me on in some way/shape/form and that have led to, would lead to, might be involved in some aspect of, or could be totally unrelated to sex with me.
ps. This is list not exhaustive and is subject to change. Also I am not currently drunk or drinking (despite my slow descent into alcoholism thanks to my anon lurker, hi!). No, I don't know what got into me. Maybe I'm just trying to spread a little democracy to Iran before we invade them too. Bring a little nippy fucky into their lives before its too late.
Enough talk/more action, in no particular order/rhyme/reason or related to any one person/place/thing, that which floats my boat:
1. I love power dynamics in bed and out of bed. Dominant/submissive, top/bottom, control/vulnerability, strength/weakness. The more subtle the cues, the better. I'm no fan of in your face theatrics or stereotypical power scenes. That stuff is too affected, too easy, too obvious. I want you or me to know who's in charge by the way your body moves or doesn't, by the way a word is said or how silence is used, or by what the look in your eyes. Throw in liberal use of the words please and thank you, please. Thanks.
2. Talking before/during/after sex. See above but also include descriptions of actions taken or to be taken, reactions to events, feelings regarding actions or events, and a soft endearment thrown in to throw things off. And be desperate when saying it or be demanding or coaxing or encouraging or out of control. Also words like fuck and god are never wrong. Also lots of other words that would be banned in Iran and possibly Iowa.
3. Accoutrements. I am someone who loves her tools, her camping gear, and her cookware. To me this is a no brainer. I am all about the functionality and feng shui. Use it or lose it.
4. Girls with guns. Sorry, it's a fetish, can't help it. Love it. NRA can suck it, but give that girl a gun. And hello, this pix of Starbuck? So many things right with that. (Win, here's a secret: this would also totally fall under #3 for me, write that story and we're gold).
5. This
6. Having sex or sex-like activities in public places that goes unnoticed by the public. I don't have any fantasies about being seen or being caught, I just really like the idea of having to hide what's going on while acting like nothing is happening when something is totally happening and all kinds of things are going on.
7. Fine, I like lacy silky undergarments, is that a crime?
8. Kneeling. Um
9. Hands in hair pushing someone's head down or being pushed down. Umm.
10. I wouldn't mind another threesome or more given the right mix of people. Ummm.
11. Scott Speedman, Jake G, Tony Gonzalez, and young John Cusack = boys I'd totally do.
12. Leaving visible marks on skin, perferably the back of the neck or the softest part of you. Wherever you choose.
13. I am thinking that really this is just kind of the tip of the iceberg and I am leaving out all kinds of other things that are more private even though posting this is probably a little too public for my normal preference for privacy but you know, there's way more to life than riding the damn Metro and going to work every day and guess what people generally like having sex me included and if you don't that's ok too but my point is here you go a post that I wouldn't normally write even though if you knew me, you'd know I have no problems discussing and/or having sex and hello, it's my favorite vice so why not sing its praises I say.
Can I get an Amen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh hello and amen amen and AMEN
OH #5 IS HOT
okay i vote for no more talk about metro, work and dc...lol
So I'll reply with a list too:
1. Still not over Scott Speedman, eh, sweetie? I agree about Jake, but he really has to have that Jack Twist look to make it happenin' for me. Yee hah!
2. Upon a closer examination of The Drummer Girl's belt, I still think it looks like the giant bunny in Donnie Darko. (Jake!) Is it? Don't tell me, I'm really frightened.
3. I find this list very informative and helpful. If only I'd had it when I hired our former cabana girl, Magdalena. I still don't think she has recovered from the time when you knelt before her with the gun, screaming, "TAKE IT AND TAKE ME, YOU MEXICAN WILDFLOWER!"
vaj: You know it! All that work talk is so last week. Nothing but the good stuff from here on out I say.
viv: I wanted to include mention of your infamous dance of the 7 veils while the Mrs played finger cymbals, but I thought our afterhour parties at Yaddo should remain prviate. What happens in Saratoga stays in Saratoga.
ps. re: #5, trust me, up close and very personal, I have determined that it is most definitely a wolf. However the imprint it leaves on the skin does look like Darko's bunny. Have I shared too much? Sweetie, will you still respect me in the morning?
Woah...sweetie babes, it's hot here. I love this post. You have all my amens...there babes. I don't know #5 but it does look like a wolf.
#1 Always I say...please can I have more and Thank you.
#2...my g/f's fav words while...um, need not say more.
#3 Oh yes, yummy.
#4 Starbuck with aa gun...God, fuck yes.
#6 Oh hell yeah.
#7 ahuh, ahuh.
#8 and 9...yes...yes, god yes.
#10 For sure...toss in Tony G. and it's a hell yes.
#11 Give me Tony G...that's all I need to purrrrr.
#12 love nibbles and maybe a good spanking...yep.
#13 Ame...babes...Amen!
Fabulous post sweetie babes.
Ciao.
Post a Comment