The Softest Bullet Ever Shot
Sweetie babes...how do you like Cal. Eh..it rained Sunday but it's lots better now. I thought we would burn like Rome...but we are saved.Fab music babes, but I am not an Ani fan, But I dig the hell out of the Indigo Girls.Hope you have a fab time in Cal...go on Sunset babes and hit the clubs...fun. Say "Hi" to Paris and LL for me. Britney and I are shacked up at re-hab. Ciao babes.
szj: We're very close to where the fires were, the peeps here were showing us the hills where its all black and burned. Earthquakes and fires, the price paid to live in perpetual perfect weather I guess..
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sweetie babes...how do you like Cal. Eh..it rained Sunday but it's lots better now. I thought we would burn like Rome...but we are saved.
Fab music babes, but I am not an Ani fan, But I dig the hell out of the Indigo Girls.
Hope you have a fab time in Cal...go on Sunset babes and hit the clubs...fun. Say "Hi" to Paris and LL for me. Britney and I are shacked up at re-hab.
Ciao babes.
szj: We're very close to where the fires were, the peeps here were showing us the hills where its all black and burned. Earthquakes and fires, the price paid to live in perpetual perfect weather I guess..
Post a Comment