Holla from the OC. I don't even know who I am anymore or what time it is. I am in California acronyming my way through meetings and "team building" and other touchy-feely Cali type activities. I will be having a Scientologist audit tomorrow probably for all I know. Kate Holmes is my alien. Or whatever.
Then fly fly fly back to Dumb City tomorrow and work work work. Again, where's the love? Where's the tequila? Something will have to give soon, mark my words. You will witness my slow descent into madness and/or gutterhood. Whichever comes first. Both hopefully at the same time if it must come to pass. I'll leave it up to Xenu or John Travolta, whoever wins in that crazy race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sweetie. Baby, I love you and I have the tequila. Shooters babe..you and me.
I want to drink till I wake in the arms of a hot Australian woman I know. She's beautiful and hot and I want. Dang...
Drive by mp3 from a lurker:
The Slow Descent into Alcoholism
anon, you rock. thank you!
Post a Comment