Update #2 (Thurs): Mimosas in the morning, casual cooking, music, a bit of football, some quiet time now to chill out before diving back into the whole cooking/eating/drinking/hottub business. The best part: It's snowing!
Update #3 (Fri): Did you know that yesterday evening, there was a Hannah Montana marathon on from 7pm until midnight?
Update #4 (Fri): Been playing guitar and/or percussive instrument since 11am. It is now 5. Fingers very very sore. First round of leftovers. 4th beer.
Update #5 (Sat): Diet pepsi, quiet morning, there's still snow on the ground. I have been internally debating whether to drive back today instead of tomorrow to avoid the traffic and do some prep for the upcoming big week. I will get talked out of this easily.
Update #6 (Sun): Back in DC but not after eating a ton, drinking a variety of beverages, sitting in a hottub while it snowed (see a pix of me naked below), rocking out to Heart on Guitar Hero, and communing with my people. Good times. I'm hoping to survive this upcoming week and then I'll be gold. How you doing?

8 comments:
Ha...sweetie baby, Yes I did know...watched a few of them as well. I was though the hostess at a Thanksgiving feat held aat out place. I was full, tipsy, and tired.
You are so lucky...snow. That is awesome.
later babes.
Geez, this is what happens when I read blogs via rss feed. When I visit the colors are all different and I need a map and a compass.
p.s. You look too skinny naked. Might I suggest more beer. Of course, that's my answer to everything...
sweetie babes...i love your drawing of yourself...you kill me. ha!
Yo, El! voicemail: Look into it.
Sweetie, you look as svelte and translucent as ever...I'm glad you had a marvy holiday.
But what are you doing with your other hand... looks like you're flipping us all off. Jerk!
I see you all are entranced by my svelte figure and deformed hand. It is clear that I must post more/frequent pictures of myself in the nude and perhaps start charging as a p()rn site, yeah?
Post a Comment