1/08/2008

oh yeah

Sue me for being a latecomer, but this pix makes me tingly. That is all.




ps. Hello, does no one care that JERRI BLANK sent a thank you card to my grocery store??? *crickets* Anyone here from St. Louis? *crickets* Viv, I thought at least you would get as moist as a snack cake about that...

6 comments:

vivvy said...

Oh darling, I have been remiss in catching up on the internets as of late! But yes, I am damp as a cellar down there right now. All mildewy....

I do believe your Jerri Blank soulmate is out there sweetie, out there alone in the vast, tunneled metropolis of DC. Maybe she is a wild Portuguese bassoon player. Or maybe it's that cape-wearing lady you keep seeing while riding on the metro. (You remember searching for the perfect words. You were hoping she might change her mind. You remember the nights you walked along the Seine....)

El N said...

Sweetie, you are my only Jerri Blank soulmate, don't let Jimmy Tickle tell you otherwise.

ps. I know you've been out of the loop lately, I posted this one just for you to cheer you up a little. I figured no one would appreciate it more :)

vivvy said...

Darling, you know your tender ministrations always aid me in my most dire circumstances! We shall have to catch up soon...

It is a new year, it is a new year...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry....I realize this is off topic...ahem...but there is nothing worse, absolutely nothing worse, than watching Nadia Comaneci get fired by Donald Trump.
Jesus F'in Christ...the world has gone completely to hell.

riese said...

I care! I totes care.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

sweetie babes...I so care. Yay on the note by Jerri Blank.

I will drop by with the Stoli...boy genius will drive. yes I will bring his booster chair.

Ciao babes.