1/27/2008

you shine, I'll glow

We just returned from a very long walk in the park we used to visit often before finding the closer wooded one. It was cool and sunny, not too many people, and we explored a stream and several ponds. Getting out this weekend was definitely a good idea.



But really, the best thing about a Sunday is the freedom to liberally dose up on wine and naps with nary a care in the world. Which I will be doing shortly. Ah weekends, why do they not last a whole week?

And ps, I just discovered that Last.fm will let you embed whole songs so here is the one I have apparently played the most, according to my lastfm profile, and which, as a consequence, means it clearly must be awesome. The numbers never lie. Just press the play button below.

StoneyBest Laid Plans

No comments: