3/03/2008

HRC

FYI, last night I had a dream where I was campaigning for Hillary and I was kind of in an advisory role. As I am wont to do. She was awesome. She also hit on me. As she is probably wont to do. So I called her a scalawag. Yes, I actually called Hillary Clinton a scalawag...for trying to get me in bed in my dream. She just gave me a rogue-ish grin and said she had to go win Ohio or this was all over. I wished her luck and told her win one for the ladies. The end.

ps. I'd so totally hit that, btw.

5 comments:

Dorothy Snarker said...

Oh, who wouldn't hit that? Of course, now I'm jealous, how come Hill doesn't hit on me in my dreams?

Spiky Zora Jones said...

sweetie babes, in your dream she tried to get you in bed!!!

Just the thought gets me hot.

Cio babes...nice dream. Yum.

vivvy said...

Well fiddle dee dee, Miss James! That impertinent Yankee wench tryin' to bed you! I daresay she read the marvelous book on Hawaii that you wrote in my dream...I'm your wingman, sweetie!

Pipistrello said...

Nice dream, but what does it have to do with Hard Rock Cafes?

El N said...

Ms. Snarker, here's a tip: Flash a little leg and some cleave, it worked for me!

szj: You can't spell Ohio without the big O, I always say.

Viv: As my wingman, would it be tacky to offer her a cigar? I seriously have been wanting to try that, which says something very sick and wrong about me probably. With Fidel gone, a decent one can now be had!

pip: Un-ironically, it has everything to do with the Human Rights Campaign!