3/12/2008

if you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie, wipe the seaty

I don't even know what to say about this story out of my favorite state. It's either an extreme case of rural Secretary or just plain sad. I shall refrain from contemplating what exactly 'natural means' really..means. Aye.

ps. I shall also refrain from defending the title of this post which is now being played on repeat in my head. I have no one to blame but myself. Goodday!

ETA: More follow-up here to this "gripping" story, which of course will be small-town fodder for years.

3 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

sweetie babe...are you kidding...I'm going to use it at home and at work. hehehe.

ciao babes.

vivvy said...

Darling, if you are still trying to sell us on your dream vision of the beautiful Midwest, you might want to go back to posting pictures of the KooKoo Prairie or whatever it is...

El N said...

szj: It's definitely catchy, huh?

viv: Admit it, you're just jealous of our Midwestern devotion and commitment. They just love 'em and leave 'em up there in that city of yours w/ no sense of our stick-to-it-ness. tsk tsk..