8/09/2008

answer remains yes

So I got a text from my strai friend A last night at 3am. It said:

We are listening to the indigo girls!

I don't even want to know how hung over she is going to feel this morning. She also sent me a picture mail thing at 4am. I haven't had a chance to go look at it, but I'll post it here later if it is mock-worthy. She really has no one to blame but herself.

ETA: Yeah, she's hating life. I hate to make fun of people who are feeling like shit, we've all been there, but I have to say that she would give me very little sympathy if the situation was reversed. Yeah, we love each other. Here is our text exchange all day today. I'm actually starting to feel bad for her now.

Me @ 853am: I bet you will be hanging when you wake up. Who were you with?

A @ 12:06pm: i sure don't feel good

A @ 12:12: Dang what was i doing texting you so late

Me @ 12:45: are you throwing up?

A @ 12:46: Yes

A @ 1:35: i think i may die

Me @ 1:47: you probably will

A @ 1:48: I know, vomiting sucks

Me @ 1:52: well you'll feel better eventually

A @ 1:53: i doubt it

Me @ 1:57: me too

A @ 1:58: Ha this really isn't fun

A @ 2:01: now i'm throwing up bile. does that make you happy

Me @ 2:02: that really sucks. heh

A @ 2:04: don't i know it

Me @ 2:07: try to hydrate

A @ 2:10: i keep throwing up water and i can't even sleep

Me @ 2:11: you'll just have to ride it out I'm afraid

A @ 2:14: you're right but that doesn't help a lot when i'm on my bathroom floor

Me @ 2:19: true. heh

A @ 3:32: still throwing up

A @ 4:34: still going

Me @ 4:59: maybe you are dying

A @ 5:01: it's a possibility

Me @ 5:39: still alive?

A @ 5:43: barely I'm still throwing up

Me @ 5:44: do you think you have alcohol poisoning? do you need to go to the er?

A @ 5:45: are you serious?

Me @ 5:45 well hello, you've been puking for almost 6 hours

I'll let you know how it turns out...

ETA2: She's fine and is finally able to eat. Here is our last exchange:

A @ 6:16: can't say it's my proudest moment

Me at 6:24: well at least I'm not there to make fun of you in person. so there's that

A @ 6:31: there is that...gotta be glad about something. ha

1 comment:

riese said...

Oh man. I've so been there about 10 times a year. I hope she rode it out. You've gotta model through it, like Tyra does in Egypt.