Timing of terror alerts and this administration's low points: Coincidence? You be the judge.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hmmm that was an interesting hypothesis.The coincidences are certainly suspect, but I don't think he provided enough information to strongly back up his hypothesis. For example he details 13 suspect coincidences, but how many total terror alerts have there been in the same time period? If the total was also 13, it wasn't made clear. If the overall total is say 15 or 20 terror alerts, then I think that adds weight to his hypothesis. However, if in the same time period there was a total of 50 terror alerts, then I'm afraid his supposition is stretching it.
I read the post and I couldn't find anything that said the total number of terror alerts or perhaps I missed it.
No matter though. I'm no fan of this administration either. But let's present a complete picture and not just an angle to fit the opinion.
1 comment:
Hmmm that was an interesting hypothesis.The coincidences are certainly suspect, but I don't think he provided enough information to strongly back up his hypothesis. For example he details 13 suspect coincidences, but how many total terror alerts have there been in the same time period? If the total was also 13, it wasn't made clear. If the overall total is say 15 or 20 terror alerts, then I think that adds weight to his hypothesis. However, if in the same time period there was a total of 50 terror alerts, then I'm afraid his supposition is stretching it.
I read the post and I couldn't find anything that said the total number of terror alerts or perhaps I missed it.
No matter though. I'm no fan of this administration either. But let's present a complete picture and not just an angle to fit the opinion.
Post a Comment