Holy shit, one of the greatest women's basketball players, Sheryl Swoopes just came out as gay. This is huge for the sport...I can't believe I had no clue. Swoopes, there it is! You go girl!
Wow! That is a surprise! It's too bad that being gay vs not gay is such a big deal in women's sports. What the hell difference does it make? None of course. Either you're a good player or not.
And as Sheryl herself pointed out...being gay doesn't seem to come up much in men's sports. The double standard is alive and well. Will humanity ever be able to rid itself of all its double standards? I wonder sometimes.
3 comments:
Yeah, that is so very cool. She's my MVP.
Wow! That is a surprise! It's too bad that being gay vs not gay is such a big deal in women's sports. What the hell difference does it make? None of course. Either you're a good player or not.
And as Sheryl herself pointed out...being gay doesn't seem to come up much in men's sports. The double standard is alive and well. Will humanity ever be able to rid itself of all its double standards? I wonder sometimes.
That's marvy, darling!
Post a Comment