11/06/2007

in this prairie town

Ah Missouri..man. I miss these people.

If you want yourself a good side of beef for dinner, you have come to the right place. Plus also if you want to talk folksy and all laid back, there ain't no better state fo sho. The drive down here was pretty, the trees are changing and even though they've had a bunch of dry weather, it's still nice. We had a cold front come through last night and so now it's nice and chilly. Perfect camping weather, gonna take that rental car and drive on down 54 and not stop until Jack's Fork. Then when I get my fill of spring fed rivers, I'm gonna go one state west and stay there. Forget Dumb City, I'm not going back. This is my secret escape plan. No one knows but you.

1 comment:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Sweetie...babes, swing on by and pick me up. I want to escape too.

I love Missouri, it's a beautiful state. West or east...anywhere.

Later babes...you rock.