Well clearly I've been very busy selecting my new blog template which has totally cut into my posting time. You know how it is, picking out the scheme..choosing the colors..psychologically adapting to visual change..attempting to see if you can figure out how to edit and/or change and/or configure and/or do anything remotely graphically design-related and realizing sadly that no, though you may have many skills, that is not one of them and/or admitting defeat in light of that.
..which is a long way of not saying that I've been near-death busy at work and near-breakdown-too-many-fucking-ppl-in-this-city on the metro to deal. So yeah, pretty blue colors. Too bad I couldn't add anything more original than that. (ETA: Though I did add a button where you can play my "radio station" from last.fm which I think is a pretty alright widget thing in the grand scheme of widgets and things).
I may try to liveblog a bit from my Thanksgiving excursion but to be honest, I will be way too busy soaking in a hottub in Cleveland and consuming alcoholic beverages and whatnot to think about getting on this computer much. But you never know, I may have to break in just to gloat about my Jayhawks beating Missouri on Saturday in *gasp* football. What is this, some kind of bizarro universe we are living in? I do not understand this football ranking (#2!?) and possibly BCS bound business I speak of. Does not compute. And naturally such things must occur when I am no longer there to fully appreciate it. Nice. However, I shall be staying with fellow Jayhawks and trust me, we will be watching that game. Hello.
And with that, I bid you a safe holiday. See you on the road in Pennsylvania and/or Ohio with the millions of other suckers traveling. Adieu to you.
ps. In case I have never mentioned it and you have never clicked on the hotspots I have linked over to the right, my old skool blog-crush Mimi Smartypants is consistently HI-larious and today she made me laugh very hard. For god's sake, she's still on Diaryland if that tells you how old skool she is, but man she brings it plus is also Midwestern which is always bonus in my book. Check her out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweetie babes...good luck to your team. I hope they get that championship.
My UCLA Buins won yesterday Saturday...YAY! Going up against USC this next weekend. Yikes! But we did beat them last year though. Two in a row?
Post a Comment