11/08/2007

love jesus/drink a little

Fuck. Pardon my language, but I have just come to the conclusion that there are not enough hours in the day for me to drink the amount of liquor required to deal with my current life. Remember when I voluntarily stopped drinking last year right around this very time? What the hell was I thinking? I had endless hours in which to consume balming beverages and yet I chose not. Now, when I would like to dull my senses, impair my ability to <*insert activity*>, and generally drink to forget, I find that I no longer have the time. This seems hardly fair. I have so very few vices and even less time to engage in them that frankly, I do not appreciate this predicament nor do I blame anyone but myself. Solution: Drink more, sleep less. Oh, ps, I'd hate to give the impression that I'm drunky and booze is all I think about. I'm an equal opportunity hedonist so if it feels good and is bad for you, I say bring it all on. You can sleep while I drive. Or whatever.

What else? Oh, my friend A got her stupid tonsils out yesterday. She is such a bawlbaby. Plus also she sent me a picture mail on my phone of what I can only assume was her removed tonsil? I couldn't tell, it was so small. I am going to try to save it on my Sprint account and post it here for your enjoyment. Fun, yeah?

I'm taking tomorrow off in an attempt to regain some sanity and like, do all the shit that normal people would do if they were not working/commuting 12 hours a day. Here is a gay list for you: picking up my new license plates at the dealership, attemping to get a new drivers license (wish me luck, remember my last try?), taking the dog to the vet, going to the bank, calling the electric company, dropping off something at the cable company, schedule carpet cleaning/munching..sorry, that was crude, forgive me, maybe a haircut? Oh, and in the middle there, I have to participate in a work conference call that I could not get out of. Do you think it is humanly possible for me to do that? Can I find time for a massage? How about a chiropractic appointment? And I expect me to find time to drink too? Am I not human? Do I not have feelings? Will I not bleed if you prick me? Cut me some slack, I'm dancing as fast as I can!

1 comment:

riese said...

I think you should probably have a few drinks before dealing with the cable company.

And also, holla to the gay lady references in the title and the sleep/drive thing. Yeah!