1/03/2008

macaroni and cheese

On a lighter note, here's a pix of my strai friend A and I doing what we do best. I hope you'll note how lovingly my mouth caresses that bottle of (what was a shitty-tasting) chardonnay. Gotta give my nippy-fucky friends something to wank to, you know? I'm a giver plus also a receiver. Holla.



This is a new year, same as the old year which = gay gay gay!

ps. Go KU!

3 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

sweetie...babes, much experience you show there in the way you hold...um, the bottle neck. hehehe

Lucky bottle on pretty lips.


Lots of fun babes...good times, yes?

later babes.

Pipistrello said...

Um...a wine named after a restaurant chain and you expected...ah...good??? Even this non-drinker would know better. And there is nothing like holidays+family to remind one why it's best one didn't start drinking in the first place. I hope you had so much fun your hangover lasts a week :)

El N said...

FYI - The only other time I drank Macaroni Grill wine was in 1993. It was not pretty, not pretty at all.