The Softest Bullet Ever Shot
There is no position in a band as humbling, and yet as daunting, as...back up singer.
Esp behind Neko. Darling, I have been sending you mash notes all over the place, do you feel the love?
Sweetie, you know I love your mash notes. You may Twitter all you like, but nothing can match the ribald eloquence of your mash notes!I hope you have a great trip/visit out west with La Fille Des Tambours. Au revoir, ma petitie. Sendez-moi croissants!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
There is no position in a band as humbling, and yet as daunting, as...back up singer.
Esp behind Neko.
Darling, I have been sending you mash notes all over the place, do you feel the love?
Sweetie, you know I love your mash notes. You may Twitter all you like, but nothing can match the ribald eloquence of your mash notes!
I hope you have a great trip/visit out west with La Fille Des Tambours. Au revoir, ma petitie. Sendez-moi croissants!
Post a Comment