4/20/2008

half a dozen of the other

Well it's nice to have some days off in this new place, let me tell you. I've done a few unpacking things, putting my desk together for what feels like the millionth time, doing laundry, grocery etc. But honesty? I have been doing pretty much nothing but relaxing and napping and breathing and not thinking and not talking to anyone. It's been fantastic. Very much needed.

And so, on this perfect day where it's raining and stormy and dark and cool, I'm kicked back and catching up on a little bit of this:



Mmmm, Starbuck, it's been too long. You can watch full episodes here. Yay for Sundays!

1 comment:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Oh sweetie, I've been watching. Starbuck...sigh, She makes my head swim and make my heart go upside down. I just want to kiss those lips...but you know I would want more...She hot, Spiky want.

I know, I know...get in gueue. Yeah...yay for Sundays.

Sweets, I think you have moved more than anyone I've ever known.

babes...I'm listening to Ditty Bops this very minute...have you head them. I so have to get their new CD...Summer Rains. Check out their video 'Wishful Thinking,' it's awesome.

Oh and my cousin Eric, performed in Dancing with the stars as James Blunt sang his song. Check it out in you tube. Search...james Blunt dancing with the stars...and there's my cousin and his dance partner.

later babes.