10/03/2005

Beer beer beer beer beer

This weekend, I was at this, today I want to do this, but instead I have to do this, though I still could do this if there was sufficient arm twisting. It doesn't take much.


ps. I smell an Uber Xena story.

2 comments:

vivvy said...

Poor Gabrielle, once again relegated to satellite status in a Xena-centric universe...

Spiky Zora Jones said...

I totally feel that I could do that right now. I didn't want to fly off this coming Friday for a well deserved vacation and remember I forgot to do something at work. Sooo...I worked Saturday night overseeing training class, they did well. Then I had to be in Sunday morning to crunch numbers and do research...boring, boring. I would rather do theory. Through all this you were out having a FAB time...I am so envious. I think I can twist a few arms here and maybe have a long lunch. Actually,not come back after lunch. You know what a few vodka martinis can do. Like the last time I was in Vancouver Wa. for 3 days of meetings and we all went out for dinner. I woke up in a motel with this really cute waitress, what was her name? Anyway she had to rush off saying her husband was gonna kill her for not going home that night. Ugh! The story of my life.