Baby doll...Wha-Hey! Harri embraced Abstinence? Remember her, I went out with her in our senior year in high school. Abstinence, Abstinence McKensey. She was a hotty. Gosh, I remember that night with her as if it was just 8 years and 14 days ago. Sigh! She wore one of those buttons "Never been touched". Found out that was a lie. I know you told me during 4th period lunch. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I would never wear one of those buttons. I know, who would believe it. You know how that is, small town, small school. Like there are only so many back seats you can climb into before it gets around. Gee, those were fab years, huh? GO REBS!
1 comment:
Baby doll...Wha-Hey! Harri embraced Abstinence? Remember her, I went out with her in our senior year in high school. Abstinence, Abstinence McKensey. She was a hotty. Gosh, I remember that night with her as if it was just 8 years and 14 days ago. Sigh! She wore one of those buttons "Never been touched". Found out that was a lie. I know you told me during 4th period lunch. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I would never wear one of those buttons. I know, who would believe it. You know how that is, small town, small school. Like there are only so many back seats you can climb into before it gets around. Gee, those were fab years, huh? GO REBS!
Post a Comment