10/21/2005

Using Music For Good and Evil

Last night, I stayed out past bedtime to go to the Metric show. Lots of hipsters and young ones at the show (all ages) but I luckily wasn't the oldest one there (though close to it by my calculation. We occupied some of our time by people watching: I was sure I spotted two undercover policemen acting very suspicious and secretive, moving around the place, checking out this gaggle of 18 year olds (turns out they were just from another country). My ears are still ringing, but it was a great show, lots of cool energy. I go through periods where I never go to any shows and then bam, I'm at 2 in 5 days and considering another one on Sun.

However, you can bet I will not be going to any upcoming Prussian Blue shows. A snippet from that article, which you should read: Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine. "We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."
Nice, huh?

Apparently, these 12 year olds believe that we can change color at will, which shows you the level of sophistication we're dealing with here. Sadly, I fear they'd do well in Topeka.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prussian Blue....yeah that was nice. Sheesh talk about scary and sad. Let's hope those girls wake up one day and realize that they need to think for themselves.

What's even scarier is that they have a good sized fan base.

Although San Antonio has a rich German heritage as well as a Hispanic one, I'd like to think that Prussian Blue wouldn't go over so well here. But one never knows.

So sad...

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hey I'm back. The cruise was fabulous and I got a tan. I was felt up at Senor Frogs in one of those islands...three or four times. I climbed to the top of a pyramid and it was wonderful. We laid out on the beach in our bikinis and had drinks with little embrellas. No way was I taking my top off. I did find my bikini was a tad tight, but that is how you catch fish, right. Okay, I didn't catch fish but my girl couldn't take her eyes off my boobs. I so have her wrapped around my pinky, though she will say it is the other way. Hum, she did after all get me to agree to wear my skimpy one. Oh well, it was nice watching her drool over me...plus the waiters kept coming by to see if there was anything else we wanted.
Like I would say...honey can you take your top off...I need another drink. hehehehe. Coming...right up. We were lucky to be back in the states before Wilma.

Though I've not heard Metric's music, I'm sure they must be fab if you went to see and hear their music. Hey, I hope the undercover police didn't bother you. Agent did flash her badge, right. hehehe
Now on the two little girl's music. It started with their grandfather (their mother's dad) as he has a ranch in Fresno California and guess what his branding irons hold...the Nazi symbol. It is the truth. The family finds Bakersfield as not White enough, so they will be moving to Fresno. BTW, Fresno is pretty mixed too...Sooo I think they will not be please with their new neighbors.
Andrea's cousin is married to Lamb and Linx's mother though he is not their father. They have a child and hopefully that child will not be controlled like her half sisters. Andrea's uncle and aunt are very dissapointed with their son as he was not bought up in that way. They are devastated and embarrassed in his part. rumor is that Lamb and Linx now have very close ties with the KKK and it doesn't seem that Lamb and Linx will change their thinking any time soon, but I hope...as Renee does, that they wake up and realize that they have to get away from those that now control them. It will be very difficult.
You know Lew and the boys (2 sons) had thansgiving meal with them at his aunt's home and said he never knew or suspected anything. He finds it very sad. I don't think they wore their Hitler happy face t-shirts.
later babes.

vivvy said...

Darling, those weren't undercover policemen, those were the bodyguards I hired to protect you. I know you have stalkers out there!

As for Prussian Blue, let's hope those little Aryan bitches wake up and smell the cafe con leche one of these days. Fuckwits. Mary-Kate and Ashley could kick their asses any day of the week.

Did you get any snaps of Metric, sweetie? I know it's hard to drink and shoot (photos, deer, ex-wives) at the same time, but surely you steely-nerved miswesterners have those skills down pat.