10/31/2006

360

So I'm still having trouble uploading some pix from yesterday. I took the dogs out to the lake for a good walk and took some pix of various/sundry. I did manage to upload a couple of videos however. It was a very warm windy day and the dogs were loving being outside. The first vid is just a short little thing I took on the way up to a hill near the lake. The next is a 360 shot where I stood on a bench at the top of Sanders Mound. Did I mention the wind? I nearly fell taking the second one and my hair was flying all over the place but yeah, I think I have a future in the movie industry.

(After all, I did direct my favorite thes-bian in several low-budget softcore p()rn movies in the 70's and 80's such as Chica and The Man and Tequila Mockingbird: Boob Radley's Revenge. Of course, this was way before our Betty Ford days and you know how things were back then..poppers and martinis and such).

Anyway: Nature! MegaWind! Dogs!





Sanders Mound in the center of pix behind tree

More to come when Blogger gets its shit together.

1 comment:

vivvy said...

I love your dogs. It's so cute how they look back to make sure you're still there. :) Have you renamed Baby Dog "Spencer" yet?

Sweetie, you know I made those films just to 1) Practice my Spanish and 2) Get through Harvard Law!