
ps. Here is a semi-non-sequitor for you - if you take the wayback machine to a time when CDs were new technology, the very first one I ever purchased was Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams because I was in love with the song and video for Love is a Stranger and was intrigued by the orange hair. I unfortunately no longer remember my first cassette tape purchased, but the first album I purchased was Johnny Cougar - American Fool back when he actually went by Johnny and Cougar. I am also sad to remind that I am familiar with and have listened to 8-track tapes on a console stereo. All of which is to say that here comes the rain again, falling on my head like a memory!
pps. Egads, it's that damn time of the year again. Luckily, I will be out of town this weekend and we also live out in the very dark country now so I won't have to work as hard to avoid the TorT-ing.

No comments:
Post a Comment