10/06/2006

Do I make you horny?

I couldn't resist, it's so wrong, it's right! From monagrrl's blog, Lively Writhing:



and finally, this Foley-page video re-enactment is HI-larious*!


*note: Pedophilia is never a laughing matter, what is wrong with you people?? But Republican scandals? Always funny!

1 comment:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hey...loved the Foley vid. I passed it on to a few die-hard-believe-everything-Bush-says-Republicans. Ooooh, did they squirm.

Tim's remark. "Did you like what the president said today? I liked what he said."

Me. "And you believed all of it, right!"

Tim. "Foley has issues...give the guy some slack."

Me. "Tim, you have issues if you think that's ok!"

Tim...silent.

Me. "Um, where you going for lunch today?"

Tim. "Subway, can I get you something?"

Me. "Yeah, 6 inch tuna on wheat, lettuce, tomato and a diet Dr Pepper, thanks." I Pulled out my purse from my desk top and I handed him a ten.

My thought was...maybe I'm getting through to him...I mean he usually puts up a better fight. I thought some more...Nah!

later babes...have a fab weekend and thanks again.