10/11/2006

Gotta have my hustle tight

It's finally starting to feel like fall here. Nice Canadian cold front moving down this afternoon and we're headed for a freeze. This I appreciate. The summer was way too long and way too hot for my taste.

The weekend was lovely, had some good quality peep time on Sat, farmers market and window shopping downtown, then sat outside and ate by the light of a firepit. Had a very chill day on Sun, biking, football watching. Just nice.

Still going strong on the detox front. Coming up on 3 weeks, woo! I swear I haven't drank so much water and mochas in my life. I've found that it's best to have something in my hand during socializing time since most of my friends like their intoxicants so I have been Water Girl. I'm feeling good, it's cool, so there's that.

So The Agent and I have just started to watch Battlestar Galactica on Fri. Yeah, we like to roll in late, catch a quality show in like Season 3 and wonder what all we missed. Aye, so now I'm going to have to figure out how to catch up on S1 and S2, I suppose there are DVDs but I'm looking for low budget alternatives. I have decided my (other) new crush is Sharon/Boomer. She seems tortured and conflicted enough to fit my TV girlfriend archetype. So again with going out to catch up on backstory. This is why one should really start watching a show on Day 1. Why didn't anyone tell me about BSG??

That's about it, the next few weeks are pretty uneventful so I will continue to enjoy the dangers of having too much time on my hands. I really need my job contacts to come through for me before I start, like, a webcam or escort service. Boy, it's hard out here for a pimp, I tell ya.

4 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

LN...you always seem to bring a smile to my face. Oh yes...I know it's hard on pimps but what the hey. I was feeling down and needed a good laugh. Something to take me away, you know? Any way...re-read From hair to Eternity. I couldn't tell you how many times I've read it...or parts of it. Don't know...anyway thanks for the laughs. later babes and good luck with the job thingy.

vivvy said...

I can lend you s1 disks, sweetie. As for the rest: Netflix, Netflix, Netflix.

And you fuckin' know I'm gonna tell you one more fuckin' time, cocksucker: Deadwood is better.

Attache familier said...

http://community.livejournal.com/bsg_episodes/profile

free downloads within 24 hours of the show's airing as well as all the eps you missed in seasons 1,2

:)

El N said...

Now there's a hookup for a sista! Thanks be to you, anonymous attache!