Ah, so I'm off tomorrow to attend my sister's wedding this weekendin Indiana. I'm a little scared b/c I have not seen the dress I'm supposed to wear and my sister has already said "you're going to hate it". So yeah, I have that to look forward to. I got a garbled and slightly drunk voice mail from her a week or so ago telling me I had to go off and find a special bra to wear with said dress. All I could make out was "Queen Latifah" and "strapless" and "Diva-nation!" and "Wal-mart". Turns out, that was enough info. Did you know that Queen Latifah has a line of bras?! I did not. I suppose it's not surprising given her, um, interest in the ladies. What better way to support your sistas, so to speak, than with a line of bras sold at Wal-mart?
I promise to take pictures so that you may mock me. Good times..
6/13/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment