Sweetie, you really need to start using some moisturizer/sun block. I remember when your cheeks (all of them, darling, all of them) were as smooth as ripe peaches.
viv: I was a little trepidatious about posting a picture of myself, but I figure you would still love me, dry skin and all. ps. I have found it hard to smuggle any Clinique products into rehab, Lindsay keeps stealing my shit and drinking it.
2 comments:
Sweetie, you really need to start using some moisturizer/sun block. I remember when your cheeks (all of them, darling, all of them) were as smooth as ripe peaches.
viv: I was a little trepidatious about posting a picture of myself, but I figure you would still love me, dry skin and all. ps. I have found it hard to smuggle any Clinique products into rehab, Lindsay keeps stealing my shit and drinking it.
Post a Comment