Too many people have crowded against me today. Metro delays, heat, and sweat. After a day like this, all I can think about is an open field and a big blue sky.
Yes, it's summertime, and you are cruising down that lonesome road in your old pickup and the sweet wind sifts through your flowing locks and gently flops the dogs' ears, and you have the AM radio cranked:
Sometimes...all I need is the air that I breathe, just to loooove you...
v: That is exactly the thought I had on 95 this afternoon. I am not on this highway, I am not in this city, this is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife..
4 comments:
Thank-you
Hey babes...that is a pretty pyramid road. How peaceful.
Yes, it's summertime, and you are cruising down that lonesome road in your old pickup and the sweet wind sifts through your flowing locks and gently flops the dogs' ears, and you have the AM radio cranked:
Sometimes...all I need is the air that I breathe, just to loooove you...
t_h: back at you..
v: That is exactly the thought I had on 95 this afternoon. I am not on this highway, I am not in this city, this is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife..
Post a Comment