12/05/2006
Blah blahs
Moving right along, I am going to pretend like I did not just liveblog about my toilet. What I am going to do is whine about stupid Christmas and the fact that it is here again. It seems like the minute it turns Dec, it's all about Christmas like it owns the damn month. I think I offically hate it now and that brings me down. All the holiday shit on TV and the red and green bullshit in the stores and whatever. Even when we get a tree this weekend, all I can think about is how I really don't want to go up into the gdamn garage attic and pull out boxes of Xmas shit and deal with it. I think I'm just looking for something to bitch about so why not the obvious? Plus I think I am getting a cold. Bundle of joy here today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sweetie Darling, what is wrong with you? Christmas time is wonderful: eggnog spiked with Bourbon, mulled wine steaming on the stove top, tipsy women exchanging gifts, logs cracking in the fireplace. Get your Santa on and lose the Scroogosity!
In touch with the season,
Mrs. Viv
tipsy women
My dear, I can always count on you to remind me of what is truly important during this season ;)
I'll see what I can do about not being such a spoilport. (You of all people would cut me some slack if you know I was also riding the cotton pony today! You live for that kind of TMI)
True, the cotton pony is a bitch. I have certainly ridden that nasty nag more times than I care to remember.
Still I hope you can find a way to ignore all that crass commercialism and get down to the true spirit(s)of the season. Tis' the time to snog with your sweetie! (There are ways to work around that damn pony!
Mrs. Viv
Post a Comment