Ok, so these totally changed my mood today. My two favorite Amys. I love this season!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've watched that Amy Poehler bit like 50 times and I laugh out loud each time. I hadn't seen the Amy Sedaris clip. "I'm in love, and she's grrreat!" Love her. Thanks for the link, btw. How flattering. Did you know I'm a displaced Midwesterner? Anyway, you've got a lovely blog here with some very nice writing. I've linked you back. Cheers.
2 comments:
I've watched that Amy Poehler bit like 50 times and I laugh out loud each time.
I hadn't seen the Amy Sedaris clip. "I'm in love, and she's grrreat!" Love her.
Thanks for the link, btw. How flattering. Did you know I'm a displaced Midwesterner? Anyway, you've got a lovely blog here with some very nice writing. I've linked you back. Cheers.
The lady garden shall make a comeback, I say!
Post a Comment