Always with some damn song going through my head at odd hours of the night. I'm putting it here to let it go so I don't fall asleep with it rattling around my brain. I have fucky dreams as it is, no need to add to it.
I’ll see you next fall
at another gun show
I’ll call the day before, like usual
but I wanted so much more
I got exodus damage bleed,
could not commit,
some things I’ll never be
so now we’re talking about this
I’m starting to lose my confidence
no one ever says a word about
so much that happens in the world
dance dance revolution
all we’re gonna get
unless it falls apart
so I say: go go go
let it fall down
I’m ready for the end
- Exodus Damage - John Vanderslice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment